Search the FOB blog
Join us on Facebook
- Funny, Funny True, Funny Frightening!!! fb.me/540rIXfZj 20 minutes ago
- Another Over Dimensional load on Rosanna Rd! fb.me/3fllV3iam 1 day ago
- Collective Boroondara CC and grass roots community group action! Well done!! fb.me/2lfXN7Uap 3 days ago
- More Over Dimensional vehicles spotted on Rosanna Rd! VicRoads tell NELA only 30 OD vehicles per annum?? We think... fb.me/zQ9mijdv 3 days ago
- For Information - Manningham City Council North East Link Community Forum Monday 25 September 2017, 6.30 pm to... fb.me/B4gKlavx 4 days ago
In the path of the NE Link
Category Archives: Urban Growth Boundary
By Dennis O’Connell Local Structure Plans originally emerged under Melbourne 2030 and related Planning Scheme amendments including VC71 (providing for development along transport corridors and activity centres), as part of planning policy under the previous government.
By Ian Hundley The City of Banyule’s recently released draft Ivanhoe Structure Plan covers the Ivanhoe Shopping Centre, surrounding commercial, civic and residential areas as well as the Ivanhoe and Darebin railway station precincts. The draft plan is generating a … Continue reading
By Kevin Biaggini VicRoads and its Smart Roads Policy, Activity Centres and all the other Vested Interests. What it means for US.