Search the FOB blog
Join us on Facebook
- Funny, Funny True, Funny Frightening!!! fb.me/540rIXfZj 22 minutes ago
- Another Over Dimensional load on Rosanna Rd! fb.me/3fllV3iam 1 day ago
- Collective Boroondara CC and grass roots community group action! Well done!! fb.me/2lfXN7Uap 3 days ago
- More Over Dimensional vehicles spotted on Rosanna Rd! VicRoads tell NELA only 30 OD vehicles per annum?? We think... fb.me/zQ9mijdv 3 days ago
- For Information - Manningham City Council North East Link Community Forum Monday 25 September 2017, 6.30 pm to... fb.me/B4gKlavx 4 days ago
In the path of the NE Link
Category Archives: Heritage
By Dennis O’Connell At a packed meeting on 10th September 2012, reminiscent of the one on 6th June last year, Banyule Council soundly rejected an application by Banyule Management Ltd, to subdivide the
By Dennis O’Connell Local Structure Plans originally emerged under Melbourne 2030 and related Planning Scheme amendments including VC71 (providing for development along transport corridors and activity centres), as part of planning policy under the previous government.
By Ian Hundley The City of Banyule’s recently released draft Ivanhoe Structure Plan covers the Ivanhoe Shopping Centre, surrounding commercial, civic and residential areas as well as the Ivanhoe and Darebin railway station precincts. The draft plan is generating a … Continue reading
Heritage Victoria have just handed down a decision on the previously reported application for subdivision of the heritage listed Banyule House (c 1845), and for the construction of contemporary town houses in its grounds.
By Kevin Biaggini Banyule City Council held their fortnightly meeting Monday, June 6th. One of the items up for discussion was the submission of Banyule Council to Heritage Victoria relating to the application to subdivide the grounds of Banyule Homestead … Continue reading
Historic Banyule Homestead, located in Buckingham Drive, Heidelberg has a Development Application pending (Notice dated 11 May, 2011) to subdivide the land and build a number of townhouses. Please act URGENTLY to oppose this development which would ruin our neighbourhood … Continue reading