Search the FOB blog
Join us on Facebook
- All affected councils except Nulimbuk oppose NEL option A. The battle to stop NEL ripping through Banyule... fb.me/6OpX38VUG 17 hours ago
- More roads are not the solution. Help us fight for more sustainable transport infrastructure and better health... fb.me/JwiFUTus 3 days ago
- If The North East Link Freeway Corridor A, leaked announcement in the dying days of November 2017 ploughs... fb.me/3p9EyX7ha 4 weeks ago
- Thanks WCS - This is conservative estimation of the “Slicing and Dicing” of our suburbs , homes and parklands... fb.me/2hywbvRas 4 weeks ago
- We are lucky enough to have these wonderful iconic little animals in Banyule Wetlands - they warrant protection... fb.me/2Ej164J3E 1 month ago
In the path of the NE Link
Category Archives: Heritage
By Dennis O’Connell At a packed meeting on 10th September 2012, reminiscent of the one on 6th June last year, Banyule Council soundly rejected an application by Banyule Management Ltd, to subdivide the
By Dennis O’Connell Local Structure Plans originally emerged under Melbourne 2030 and related Planning Scheme amendments including VC71 (providing for development along transport corridors and activity centres), as part of planning policy under the previous government.
By Ian Hundley The City of Banyule’s recently released draft Ivanhoe Structure Plan covers the Ivanhoe Shopping Centre, surrounding commercial, civic and residential areas as well as the Ivanhoe and Darebin railway station precincts. The draft plan is generating a … Continue reading
Heritage Victoria have just handed down a decision on the previously reported application for subdivision of the heritage listed Banyule House (c 1845), and for the construction of contemporary town houses in its grounds.
By Kevin Biaggini Banyule City Council held their fortnightly meeting Monday, June 6th. One of the items up for discussion was the submission of Banyule Council to Heritage Victoria relating to the application to subdivide the grounds of Banyule Homestead … Continue reading
Historic Banyule Homestead, located in Buckingham Drive, Heidelberg has a Development Application pending (Notice dated 11 May, 2011) to subdivide the land and build a number of townhouses. Please act URGENTLY to oppose this development which would ruin our neighbourhood … Continue reading