Search the FOB blog
Join us on Facebook
- Funny, Funny True, Funny Frightening!!! fb.me/540rIXfZj 19 minutes ago
- Another Over Dimensional load on Rosanna Rd! fb.me/3fllV3iam 1 day ago
- Collective Boroondara CC and grass roots community group action! Well done!! fb.me/2lfXN7Uap 3 days ago
- More Over Dimensional vehicles spotted on Rosanna Rd! VicRoads tell NELA only 30 OD vehicles per annum?? We think... fb.me/zQ9mijdv 3 days ago
- For Information - Manningham City Council North East Link Community Forum Monday 25 September 2017, 6.30 pm to... fb.me/B4gKlavx 4 days ago
In the path of the NE Link
Tag Archives: City of Banyule
By Ian Hundley On 3 December the Banyule City Council resolved to support the preferred Eastern Freeway “Express to the City ” alignment for the proposed Doncaster rail service. Advertisements
By Dennis O’Connell At a packed meeting on 10th September 2012, reminiscent of the one on 6th June last year, Banyule Council soundly rejected an application by Banyule Management Ltd, to subdivide the
For the purpose of improving on-time running the Victorian government recently announced permanent changes to route bus services that are regularly accessed by residents of the City of Banyule.
Heritage Victoria have just handed down a decision on the previously reported application for subdivision of the heritage listed Banyule House (c 1845), and for the construction of contemporary town houses in its grounds.