Search the FOB blog
Join us on Facebook
- All affected councils except Nulimbuk oppose NEL option A. The battle to stop NEL ripping through Banyule... fb.me/6OpX38VUG 17 hours ago
- More roads are not the solution. Help us fight for more sustainable transport infrastructure and better health... fb.me/JwiFUTus 3 days ago
- If The North East Link Freeway Corridor A, leaked announcement in the dying days of November 2017 ploughs... fb.me/3p9EyX7ha 4 weeks ago
- Thanks WCS - This is conservative estimation of the “Slicing and Dicing” of our suburbs , homes and parklands... fb.me/2hywbvRas 4 weeks ago
- We are lucky enough to have these wonderful iconic little animals in Banyule Wetlands - they warrant protection... fb.me/2Ej164J3E 1 month ago
In the path of the NE Link
Tag Archives: City of Banyule
By Ian Hundley On 3 December the Banyule City Council resolved to support the preferred Eastern Freeway “Express to the City ” alignment for the proposed Doncaster rail service. Advertisements
By Dennis O’Connell At a packed meeting on 10th September 2012, reminiscent of the one on 6th June last year, Banyule Council soundly rejected an application by Banyule Management Ltd, to subdivide the
For the purpose of improving on-time running the Victorian government recently announced permanent changes to route bus services that are regularly accessed by residents of the City of Banyule.
Heritage Victoria have just handed down a decision on the previously reported application for subdivision of the heritage listed Banyule House (c 1845), and for the construction of contemporary town houses in its grounds.