Search the FOB blog
Join us on Facebook
- All affected councils except Nulimbuk oppose NEL option A. The battle to stop NEL ripping through Banyule... fb.me/6OpX38VUG 17 hours ago
- More roads are not the solution. Help us fight for more sustainable transport infrastructure and better health... fb.me/JwiFUTus 3 days ago
- If The North East Link Freeway Corridor A, leaked announcement in the dying days of November 2017 ploughs... fb.me/3p9EyX7ha 4 weeks ago
- Thanks WCS - This is conservative estimation of the “Slicing and Dicing” of our suburbs , homes and parklands... fb.me/2hywbvRas 4 weeks ago
- We are lucky enough to have these wonderful iconic little animals in Banyule Wetlands - they warrant protection... fb.me/2Ej164J3E 1 month ago
In the path of the NE Link
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Dear Friends of Banyule blog followers, Yesterdays post taken from an article in the Herald Sun was posted in error. We have removed it from our blog. Of course we do not support the EW link!
Originally posted on banyuleblogboard:
October 11 to November 5 Sculpture, ceramic and botanical art by artists including -Sally Armfield , Glenn England , Paul Kalemba , Emma Kelly , Lene Kuhl Jakobsen, Joel Medley, Meredith Plain, Giuseppe Raneri This exhibition…
By Dennis O’Connell Friends of Banyule, along with other community groups across Melbourne, put submissions to the Department of Justice about recently announced fee increases for parties lodging appeals at the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).